- About Us
- Programs and Resources
- Academic Support
- Cultural Connections
- Peer Cousins Mentorship Program
- First Nations, Métis & Inuit Student Association
- Careers and Volunteer Services
- Financial Aid and Awards
- Indigenous Learning Living Community
- Indigenous Recruitment
- ISC x FNMISA Town Halls
- Health and Wellbeing
- Elders Program
The ISC understands the value and importance of celebrating our diverse cultures and histories. At the ISC, we celebrate our cultures every day, while recognizing community events and awareness campaigns that honour our history, culture and ancestors. We welcome all members of the SFU community to attend and support these events and campaigns.
- September 30th – Orange Shirt Day (National Day for Truth and Reconciliation)
- November 7th - Inuit Day
- November 8th - Indigenous Veterans Day
- November 16th - Louis Riel Day
- November 14th - 20th – Rock your Mocs Week
- January 4th - National Ribbon Skirt Day
- February 14th – Women’s Memorial March
- May 5th – National Day of Awareness for MMIWG2S (Red Dress Day)
- June – ISC Honouring Feast
- June – National Indigenous Peoples Month
- June 21st – National Indigenous Peoples Day
- Date Varies - Moose Hide Campaign
ISC Indigenous Counsellors are available to support Indigenous students throughout Community Events.
Visit the Health and Wellbeing page to learn more.
Should you require further information please contact email@example.com or check out our Calendar of Events for more details.