- About Us
- Programs and Resources
- Academic Support
- Cultural Connections
- Peer Cousins Mentorship Program
- First Nations, Métis & Inuit Student Association
- Careers and Volunteer Services
- Financial Aid and Awards
- Indigenous Learning Living Community
- Indigenous Recruitment
- ISC x FNMISA Town Halls
- Health and Wellbeing
- Elders Program
Health and Counselling has a new booking system for counselling appointments. Through this platform, Indigenous students are able to book directly with one of our Indigenous Clinical Counsellors Tanu Gamble, RCC or Jennifer Reandy, RCC.
Online booking - What to expect
- Book Now at https://hcs.sfu.ca/ You will be asked to validate date of birth each time you log in.
- Select Check in or Schedule and Appointment from the portal’s home page or navigate to the Appointments page using the sidebar on the left side of the screen.
- If it is your first time booking through PNC, you will need to read and sign a consent to services form.
- Select “Schedule an Appointment”.
- Select “Counselling”.
- Booking a session for the first time? Select Counselling -- book an appointment with an Indigenous counsellor.
- Booking a follow-up appointment? Select book an appointment with my assigned counsellor. Only appointment times with your assigned counsellor will be displayed.
- Indicate whether you wish to search for an in-person or remote appointment.
- Select a date range to search for appointments. Please note, the system displays 7 days of availability at a time, you may need to change the search start date to a future date to find an available time. Tanu’s and/or Jennifer’s schedules will come up in the selected date range.
- Once you have found a time you are available, double check which campus your selected appointment is located at, if it is correct, select it and click Continue.
- Review the appointment details and select Confirm to complete your booking. Select Retry to look for another time or Cancel to return to the portal home page.
- For Zoom appointments, look under the appointment tab, you will see a Join Now link, up to 30 minutes before your appointment.
Within the student portal, you will be able to read and respond to secure messages, make and change/cancel counselling appointments, and edit certain profile details in your account. Please note that appointments with doctors and nurses are not able to be booked online at this time.