- About Us
- Programs and Resources
- Health and Wellbeing
- Elders Program
Join us for the 32nd Annual Women's Memorial March
We invite our Indigenous community to join us for the Community Gathering and Memorial March.
Location: Main St. & Hastings St. (Outside of RBC)
Time: 10:30am - 12:00pm (join us at your own pace)
More details fill out this Websurvey
The First Nations, Metis & Inuit Student Association and the SFSS Women's Centre invite the SFU community to transit together and join together for the Memorial March.
Meeting Location: SUB 3000
For more details: Contact email@example.com
The following list has been compiled by the Pacific Association of First Nations Women.
- Free, Online 1-1 Counselling with Char Leon - for Indigenous peoples who have missing or murdered family members (Sign-up)
- Reclaiming Power and Space: The Final Report
- Reclaiming Power and Space: Calls for Justice
- MMIWG and Violence Prevention
- Sister Watch: Protecting Women in the Downtown Eastside
- Coalition MMIWG Inquiry
- MMIWG-related articles on UBCIC website
- Downtown Eastside Women's Centre Report
Support by phone
- For immediate emotional assistance, call 1-844-413-6649. This is a national, toll-free 24/7 crisis call line providing support for anyone who requires emotional assistance related to missing and murdered Indigenous women and girls.
- Health Support Services Directory Per Region (phone numbers)
- BC Bereavement Line - 1-877-779-2223
- Kuu-us Crisis Line Society - 1-800-588-8717
- Hope for Wellness Help Line - 1-855-242-3310 - Immediate help to all Indigenous peoples across Canada