- The contest is open to all B.C. residents.
- Winners must be able to pick up prize at one of SFU’s 3 main campuses.
- Winners will be contacted via SFU email or via social media if their email address is not easily found.
- Contacted winners must respond within 3 days to claim their prize, or a new winner will be chosen.
- The prize(s) must be accepted as awarded. No substitutions, or exchanges.
Logistics and prizes
- The winner will be notified by the following day.
- When prizes are collected, please bring your SFU student card or proof of eligibility, and proof that the Twitter account belongs to you (please have your account handy on your mobile device or laptop computer).
- If you have already won, you will not qualify for subsequent prizes.
- Prizes must be claimed by August 31, 2016.
Share/Retweet/Like Random Giveaway:
- Using Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn, you must share, retweet, or "like" pages and/or links related to the "50 Years of Research & Innovation at SFU" campaign for the chance to win a prize.
- If sharing on Facebook or retweeting on Twitter, must be following @SFU_Research or like SFU Research on Facebook.
- Must use the the hashtag #SFUInnovates in retweets and shared Facebook posts.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns regarding the contest.