Assistant Professor, School of Engineering Science
Research Associate, University of Ottawa, Canada (2017-2021)
Banting Postdoctoral Fellow, Max Planck Institute of Quantum Optics (2014-2017)
PhD, University of Alberta, Canada, 2014
BSc, University of Alberta, Canada, 2007
- Unique laser sources
- Coherent control
- Attosecond metrology
- Structured light
- Quantum electronics
- Lasers, Optics, and Photonics
- Computational Electromagnetics
Selected Recent Publications:
- K. Jana, K. R. Herperger, F. Kong, Y. Mi, C. Zhang, P. B. Corkum, and S. Sederberg, "Reconfigurable electronic circuits for magnetic fields controlled by structured light," Nature Photonics 15, 622-626 (2021).
- S. Sederberg, F. Kong, F. Hufnagel, C. Zhang, E. Karimi, and P. B. Corkum, "Vectorized optoelectronic control and metrology in a semiconductor," Nature Photonics 14, 680-685 (2020).
- S. Sederberg, D. Zimin, S. Keiber, F. Siegrist, M. S. Wismer, V. S. Yakovlev, I. Floss, C. Lemell, J. Burgdörfer, M. Schultze, F. Krausz, and N. Karpowicz, "Attosecond optoelectronic field measurement in solids," Nature Communications 11, 430 (2020).
- S. Sederberg, F. Kong, and P. B. Corkum, "Tesla-scale terahertz magnetic impulses," Physical Review X 10, 011063 (2020).
- S. Keiber, S. Sederberg, A. Schwarz, M. Trubetskov, V. Pervak, F. Krausz, and N. Karpowicz, "Electro-optic sampling of near-infrared waveforms," Nature Photonics 10, 159-162 (2016).