- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- News & Events
Gain Related Work Experience
Co-op is great way to get career-related experience and help finance your education. As a Co-op student you will alternate academic semesters with full-time work placements, allowing you to earn money while building skills in your chosen field.
Interested in learning more? Check out the information below and on the FENV co-op page.
Why Participate in Co-op?
- Get access to a variety of paid, quality jobs (many of which are not available to non-co-op students)
- Try out different kinds of jobs and job settings to find out what you like best
- Hone your interviewing skills through practice sessions and feedback with co-op staff
- Create a concise and effective résumé
- Build a network of professional contacts
- Understand how what you are learning in class applies in the real world
- Gain experience working in local, national and international markets
- For visa students, get access to paid off-campus Canadian work experience