Welcome to the Department of Mathematics
WHAT'S HAPPENING IN MATHEMATICS....
- What's happening Fall, 2015
- Register for the 2015 Symposium on Mathematics and Computation
- Event: Science Rendezvous
- Event: Connections in Discrete Mathematics
- Join us for our Math Information Session - June 23rd
- Genetic Study Sheds Light On How Mosquitoes Transmit Malaria
- Triple Win For Mathematicians
- Congratulations to our graduate student Jeremy Chiu who is this year’s winner of the SFU 3-minute thesis prize.
- Krystal Guo's talk on Graph Theory: Helping Map-makers and Tourists Since 1735
- Dr. Jamie Mulholland Wins CMS Excellence in Teaching Award
- Dr. Benjamin Adcock is one of the 2015 winners of the Sloan Research Fellowship
- Dr. Veselin Jungic is named a 2015 3M National Teaching Fellow
- Dr. Brenda Davison is profiled in Healthy Campus Community
- Dr. Cedric Chauve is Featured in the Vancouver Sun
- MEDIA RELEASE: Priming Aboriginal High School Students for University
- Event: 56th annual meeting of the Canadian Operational Research Society (CORS) in Ottawa.
- St. John Brebeuf math students participate in SFU event
- From the successful PhD defense of Sophie Burrill
- Dr. Manfred Trummer, Mathematics Chair is mace bearer for SFU Convocation Ceremony
- SFU summer camp encourages post-secondary education for indigenous students
- SFU launches inaugural Aboriginal math/english camp
- Researchers put math to work for BC Ferries
- Scientists & Dessert Fans Come Together for Pi Day!
- Vancouver Celebrates Pi Day with Experiments and Pie!
- Math Catcher
- Natalia Kouzniak: Triumphing
- Pancakes with a Side of Math
- PIMS Education Prize
- SSHRC Insight Award!
- Bob Russell: Influential Math Prof
- University Course Selection Problem
- Case Study for Food Truck
- Undergrad Operation Research
- Spreading Food Trucks
- Aboriginal Program