- ADDL in the Media
- April 16, 2021 - Presentation - Dr. Iarocci and Vanessa Fong
- ADDL - New Name & Website
- New Webinar and Event Recordings Available
- ADDL Welcomes New Students
- Congrats to Former ADDL Volunteers and Future SLPs
- Anxiety Management during COVID-19
- Camp for People with Intellectual Disabilities
- Congratulations to Former ADDL Volunteers and Future SLPs
- ADDL Students Present at INSAR 2022
- Inclusive Theatre & Filmmaking Camp
- November 24th, 2022 - Public Talk - Dr. Grace Iarocci
- Join the Lab
- Mailing List
The following are resources that may be of interest to researchers in autism and related fields.
The Academic Autistic Spectrum Partnership In Research and Education (AASPIRE) - The Academic Autistic Spectrum Partnership In Research and Education (AASPIRE) was founded in 2006. It brings together the academic community and the autistic community to conduct research projects relevant to the needs of adults on the autism spectrum. Its partnership adheres to the principles of Community Based Participatory Research (CBPR), whereby academics and community members serve as equal partners throughout the research process.
Avoiding Ableist Language: Suggestions for Autism Researchers - A guide on avoiding ableist language for autism researchers, created by autistic people and autism researchers.
BC SUPPORT (SUpport for People and Patient-Oriented Research and Trials) Unit
Participatory Autism Research Collective - A UK-based collective of researchers engaging in participatory research.
F T I