- Lara Aknin, Dylan Wiwad and Katherine Hanniball - Article in Psychology Today
- Psychology postdoc Myriam Juda studying the effect of lighting on mental health
- Nicole Muir is Offering a New Course on Indigenous Peoples and Psychology
- Tara Smith - Interview in Leaders That Inspire - SFU Human Resources
- Yuthika Girme awarded 2018 Barry Beyerstein Award for Excellence in Teaching
Department of Psychology
The Department of Psychology offers programs at both the undergraduate and graduate level. At the undergraduate studies level, we offer B.A and B.A. Honours in Psychology, as well as joint major, minor and extended minor for students pursuing a degree in another discipline. At the graduate studies level, we offer both M.A. and Ph.D. degree programs in our six core areas of Psychology. We also offer a professional Ph.D. training program in Clinical Psychology.
The Department of Psychology acknowledges the Squamish, Musqueam, Tsleil-Waututh, Katzie, and Kwikwetlem peoples, on whose traditional territories Simon Fraser’s three campuses stand.