- Professor Ron Roesch wins 2019 Rüdiger Müller-Isberner Award
- Psychology Undergraduate Awards 2019
- PhD student develops DTES ethical research report
- Associate Professor Tanya Broesch publishes new article on baby talk
- Associate Professor Lara Aknin co-authors World Happiness Report 2019
- Lecturer Matthew Sigal brings passion for quantitative methods
Department of Psychology
The Department of Psychology offers programs at both the undergraduate and graduate level. At the undergraduate studies level, we offer B.A and B.A. Honours in Psychology, as well as joint major, minor and extended minor for students pursuing a degree in another discipline. At the graduate studies level, we offer both M.A. and Ph.D. degree programs in our six core areas of Psychology. We also offer a professional Ph.D. training program in Clinical Psychology.
The Department of Psychology acknowledges the Squamish, Musqueam, Tsleil-Waututh, Katzie, and Kwikwetlem peoples, on whose traditional territories Simon Fraser’s three campuses stand.