- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- BPK Co-op
- Financial Aid
- Forms & Resources
- Careers/Professional Resources
- News and Events
- Support BPK
Dr. Reza Nouri BPK Award
Dr. Reza Nouri BPK Award, valued at a minimum of $1,000, will be granted annually in any term to an undergraduate student who meets the following criteria:
- is enrolled full-time in a Bachelor's degree program in the department of Biomedical Physiology and Kinesiology;
- is in good academic standing; and
- has demonstrated a commitment to the well-being of rural or suburban communities through community engagement, leadership, volunteerism, research, and/or work experience completed anywhere in British Columbia including the Lower Mainland.
Preference may be given to students who are originally from rural communities or plan to practice in a rural community after graduation.
Applications must include:
- a resume outlining the applicant's demonstrated involvement as it pertains to BPK and connects to the well being of rural or suburban communities; and,
- a letter of reference from someone who can verify the involvement and the impact of the applicant's role.The award will be granted by the Senate Undergraduate Awards Adjudication Committee upon the nomination of the Chair, Department of Biomedical Physiology and Kinesiology.
The award will be granted by the Senate Undergraduate Awards Adjudication Committee on the recommendation of the Chair of the Department of Biomedical Physiology and Kinesiology.
How to Apply
Awards will be given based on nominations only. BPK undergraduate students will be notified via email about the application process once the award is available.
Support Dr. Reza Nouri BPK Award
Every time you make a gift, you tell us what is important to you. Whether you support research of local or global significance or create scholarships for students who show leadership in areas you care about, your donations help to define the values and priorities of our community.