- Alumni Scholarships for Students in Kinesiology
- The Craig Asmundson BPK Engagement Award
- The Harold Hancheroff Memorial Scholarship in Sports Education
- Dr. Josephine Anthony Award in BPK
- National Bank Financial Award
- The Nihal Singh Ras Undergraduate Bursary
- Stephen Harold Edward Herring Award
- Undergraduate Travel and Minor Research Awards in BPK
- The BCAK - Craig Asmundson Undergraduate Bursary in Kinesiology
- BPK Co-op
- Careers/Professional Resources
- Degree Programs
- Admission & Transferring
- Current Students
- Financial Aid
- News and Events
- Support BPK
Transfer from Another University or College
If you are currently at another university or college, and wanting to transfer to a BPK program, take the following steps:
- Apply to SFU, specifically to the Faculty of Science. Refer to the SFU Admission website to familiarize yourself yourself with the requirements, and follow up with the SFU Admissions team directly if you have any questions about your potential application.
- Once a student at SFU, you can work towards an Internal Transfer to one of the BPK Programs. Admission via this route is competitive, and is based on your GPA in select courses completed in your first semesters at SFU.
To pursue this option, you should:
- Visit the BPK Programs page to familiarize yourself with our programs. It can also be helpful to have a look at specific program planners to get a scope of the courses you would be taking as part of your chosen program.
- Read through the Approval form for your selected program, to see if you meet the competitive requirements. As admission to a BPK program is competitive, the admission GPA floats.
- Follow up with the BPK Advisor if you have any questions about your potential application.
- If you meet the competitive requirements, submit a completed approval form and advising transcript by the next deadline (Feb 1st, June 1st, Oct 1st)
- If one or more courses have been duplicated (repeated), the higher grade from all course attempts will be used
- A minimum of 12 units of the approval courses must be completed at SFU