- Alumni Scholarships for Students in Kinesiology
- The Craig Asmundson BPK Engagement Award
- The Harold Hancheroff Memorial Scholarship in Sports Education
- Dr. Josephine Anthony Award in BPK
- National Bank Financial Award
- The Nihal Singh Ras Undergraduate Bursary
- Stephen Harold Edward Herring Award
- Undergraduate Travel and Minor Research Awards in BPK
- The BCAK - Craig Asmundson Undergraduate Bursary in Kinesiology
- BPK Co-op
- Careers/Professional Resources
- Degree Programs
- Admission & Transferring
- Current Students
- Financial Aid
- News and Events
- Support BPK
Direct Admission From High School
For comprehensive information on Direct Admission, please see the video below
If you are interested in applying to the Biomedical Physiology major or the Kinesiology major directly from high school, these applications are assessed by the SFU Admissions team. Admission via this route is competitive.
To pursue this option, you should:
- Go to the SFU Admission website to familiarize yourself yourself with the requirements.
- Follow up with the SFU Admissions team directly if you have any questions about your potential application.
- If you are not offered direct admission to a BPK Program and are offered admission to an alternate program at SFU, you will need to go through the Internal Transfer process to be approved into a BPK Program. This will impact whether or not you are eligible for certain seat reservations. If you are unsure as to whether or not you have been directly approved please follow up with the BPK advisor.