- Alumni Scholarships for Students in Kinesiology
- The Craig Asmundson BPK Engagement Award
- The Harold Hancheroff Memorial Scholarship in Sports Education
- Dr. Josephine Anthony Award in BPK
- National Bank Financial Award
- The Nihal Singh Ras Undergraduate Bursary
- Stephen Harold Edward Herring Award
- Undergraduate Travel and Minor Research Awards in BPK
- The BCAK - Craig Asmundson Undergraduate Bursary in Kinesiology
- BPK Co-op
- Careers/Professional Resources
- Degree Programs
- Admission & Transferring
- Current Students
- Financial Aid
- News and Events
- Support BPK
Teaching Assistant/Tutor Marker Positions
Fall 2021 (1217) Semester
***UPDATE: Applications open for BPK 201, 301, 326, 375, 426 and 447.
Deadline: Friday, July 30th, 4:00 pm ***
➜ Online Application Form for Teaching Assistantships
Application Deadline: Monday, July 12th, 2021, at 5:00 pm.
Term Appointment Dates: September 7, 2021 to December 24, 2021
Contact Van Truong, email@example.com, if you have any questions.
Please find complete qualifications for TA/TM positions in BPK here.
Please find the TA/TM appointment priorities in BPK here.
Please find the BPK Courses in Calendar here.
Equity: Simon Fraser University is committed to the principle of equity in employment.
Privacy: The information submitted with your application is collected under the authority of the university Act (R.S.B.C. 1996, c.468, s.27(4)(a)), applicable federal and provincial employment regulations and requirements, the University's non-academic employment policies and applicable collective agreements. The information is related directly to and needed by the University to initiate the employment application process. The information will be used to contact references supplied by you, evaluate your qualifications and complete the employment process by making a hiring decision. If you have any questions about the collection and use of this information please contact the Executive Director, Human Resources, Simon Fraser University, Burnaby BC V5A 1S6. Telephone 778-782-3237.