- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- BPK Co-op
- Alumni Scholarships for Students in Kinesiology
- The Craig Asmundson BPK Engagement Award
- The Harold Hancheroff Memorial Scholarship in Sports Education
- Dr. Josephine Anthony Award in BPK
- National Bank Financial Award
- The Nihal Singh Ras Undergraduate Bursary
- Stephen Harold Edward Herring Award
- Undergraduate Travel and Minor Research Awards in BPK
- The BCAK - Craig Asmundson Undergraduate Bursary in Kinesiology
- Careers/Professional Resources
- News and Events
- Support BPK
All graduate students are required to maintain a cumulative gradepoint average (CGPA) of at least 3.0. Failure to meet the minimum CGPA is evidence of unsatisfactory progress and the matter will be considered by the Graduate Program Committee. In the case of a graduate course taken at another university, which the student intends to use as credit towards a graduate degree, an official transcript must be submitted to the Graduate Program Committee upon completion of the course. Course credit will only be given if the student achieves a grade of B or better.
A minimum of four courses with two specified courses (BPK 801 and STAT 603). The remaining two courses are determined by the student and their Supervisor. Please refer to the Master of Science Program Requirements for more information.
Please refer to the Doctor of Philosophy Program Requirements for more information.
Please see the following links for more information:
- Interdisciplinary Oncology Graduate Specialization (IOGS)
- Translational and Integrative Neuroscience Graduate Specialization (TRAIN)