Heather Duff holds her Master of Fine Arts in Creative Writing from the University of British Columbia (1986), a Master of Divinity from McMaster University in Hamilton, Ontario (1983), and a Ph.D. from the Department of Language and Literacy Education, University of British Columbia (2016). Heather is an interdisciplinary artist-scholar; her dissertation, which explores philosophical links between ethics and spirituality in research-based theatre, includes an original full-length play script. Her poetry and fiction have been published in numerous literary journals such as PRISM international, Textual Studies in Canada, Grain, The Dalhousie Review, and The Fiddlehead; she was a finalist for The Malahat Review’s 2011 Long Poem Prize. Heather has been Artistic Director of Vancouver Youth Theatre (since 2001), where she directs collaborative, issue-based plays.
- Identity, Self and Creativity (55+) PLUS175
- Meaning, Hope and the Journey of Self: Creating a Reflective Montage (55+) PLUS129
- Poetry of British Columbia: An Exploration of Landscape (55+) PLUS185
- Thomas Merton: Poet, Monk, Scholar (55+) PLUS271
- Viktor Frankl's Call to Meaning for Our Times (55+) PLUS252