Rapti Dietrich has a BA in English and an MA in English literature and linguistics. She also holds TESL qualifications. She currently teaches English language and communication at BCIT. She has also taught English language and literature in Japan, France and Spain.
Conversant in several languages, Rapti Dietrich has worked as a French-English translator in France and Canada. She also works as a business writer and copy editor, writing proposals and business plans for companies.
- A Manner of Speaking: The English Sound System (55+) SCFC845
- From Chaucer to Tomorrow: The English Language from the High Middle Ages Onward AHCP141
- In Other Worlds: World History through World Languages (55+) PLUS354
- On Top of the Word: The Structure and History of English Words (55+) PLUS269
- Signs of the Scribes: The Story of Writing (55+) PLUS156
- Signs of the Scribes: The Story of Writing (55+) SCFC876
- The Glamour in Grammar: Understanding the Structures of Modern English through Traditional Grammar (55+) SCFC734
- The Story of English: A Thousand Years and Counting (Surrey City Centre Library) AHCP141