Prepare to lead in a complex world
Our part-time leadership courses and program provide an innovative approach to leadership. You’ll learn to challenge your current ways of thinking and being, re-envision yourself as an authentic, collaborative, forward-thinking and agile leader, and apply your newly honed skills immediately in your professional context.
- Choose from flexible online and in-class courses in downtown Vancouver
- Study with a professional network of peers who work in diverse contexts
- Learn from recognized experts in the leadership field
- Work one-on-one with an executive coach to apply what you learn
6 weeks / course
3 days / course
$1,655 / course
Take our courses one at a time to suit your work schedule.
View executive leadership courses:
Location update: In-person courses have been moved to online delivery through August 31, 2021.
9 Leadership in Action: Coaching, 360 Assessment, and Prototype Project LEAD890 LEAD890-VA1207
9 Personal Foundations of Successful Leadership LEAD800 LEAD800-ON1207
4 Building Collaborative Teams for High Impact LEAD820 LEAD820-ON1207
13 Change Management for Leaders LEAD840 LEAD840-ON1211
10 Catalyzing Action in Complex Systems LEAD860 LEAD860-ON1211
Finish in 8 months
In our Executive Leadership Certificate program, you’ll complete the Leadership in Action course where you’ll work with an executive coach and tackle your most pressing leadership challenges.
You'll learn to:
- Sharpen your practical skills and capacity to act effectively in the face of complex challenges
- Strengthen interpersonal skills and build collaborative teams
- Develop and apply leadership mindsets for navigating change and fostering innovation
- Confidently manage constant change and identify opportunities to create organizational coherence
Is this program for you?
Our program is for new or experienced leaders in any sector looking for a fresh approach to leadership, including:
- Corporate executives
- Business leaders
- Non-profit directors
- Public sector managers
- Change agents