Executive Leadership Certificate
Elevate your leadership practice for a changing world. Guided by experts in the field, you’ll challenge your current ways of thinking and being, and re-envision yourself as an authentic, collaborative, forward-thinking and agile leader. You’ll be able to apply your newly honed skills immediately in your professional context. For even deeper learning, you’ll also work with an executive coach to tackle your most pressing leadership challenges.
Why this program?
- Apply your learning to your work through one-to-one executive coaching, a 360 assessment, personalized leadership plan and leadership prototype project
- Take flexibly paced online courses to fit your schedule
- Connect with and build a professional network of peers who work in diverse contexts
- Learn from recognized experts in the leadership field
- Graduate with a certificate that confers SFU alumni status along with its benefits
- Be eligible for admission to SFU’s Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (which can be applied toward an SFU MBA), even without an undergraduate degree
9–36 months (from start date of first course)
To graduate, pass all courses required to complete the program.
Course materials included
Register for individual courses at any time, with the option to apply to the program later.
Enroll in the certificate program to:
- Track your progress in your student account
- Access potential tax credits
- Be eligible to graduate when you finish