Professional certification

Get certified as a vocational rehabilitation professional

This program meets the training requirements for College of Vocational Rehabilitation Professionals certification as a Certified Vocational Rehabilitation Professional (CVRP).

Earn continuing education units

If you are a member of the Vocational Rehabilitation Association of Canada (VRAC), the College of Vocational Rehabilitation Professionals (CVRP), or the B.C. Association of Kinesiologists (BCAK), our program is pre-approved on the basis of one CEU per hour of instruction.