- Climate Solutions
- Urban Sustainability
- Equity, Diversity, Inclusion and Access
- Reconciliation and Decolonization
- International Relations
- Health and Wellness
- Jack P. Blaney Award for Dialogue
- Bruce and Lis Welch Community Dialogue
- Strengthening Canadian Democracy
- Dialogue and Engagement: Dr. Mark Winston
- Doubling Down
- SEMESTER IN DIALOGUE
- SFU COMMUNITY
MOVING IN A LIVABLE REGION PROGRAM MANAGER
Jude Crasta is the Project Lead for Moving in a Livable Region. He is a communicator, designer, strategist, and entrepreneur who likes to work on the front lines of 'head-scratcher' projects that have larger social impact.
Jude comes from a background of leadership and support roles in various non-profit organizations. Having partnered with different levels of government, he has worked on issues relating to transportation, infrastructure, education spending, climate change, and innovation. Jude likes to volunteer for causes focusing on empowerment of newer generations on pressing issues. He is also an aspiring aviator and is interested in advancements in the fields of aeronautics and physical sciences.