Courses I Have Taught
- FAL X99: Foundations of Academic Literacy
- EDUC 712: Academic Writing for Graduate Students
- EDUC 714: Ethnographic Research Methods in Social and Educational Contexts
- EDUC 825: Second Language Learning and Education
- EDUC 856: Sociocultural Perspectives on Education and Identity
- EDUC 923: Critical and Sociocultural Approaches to Educational Research
- EDUC 924: Multilingualism, Globalization, and Identities
- EDUC 401/2: Literacy in the Urban Classroom
- Academic Literacy in University Contexts (ALUC): A core course that I developed and taught for SFU’s Aboriginal University Preparation Program (AUPP).
- Graduate Seminar in Academic Literacy: I developed and taught this support course for students taking an M.Ed. in Education (Thailand, Laos and Cambodia cohort).