Payment Services

The Payment Services group is responsible for timely and accurate expenditure processing of University funds, striving to maintain an exceptional level of customer service for faculty, staff and students. Financial controls are exercised by our staff to assure that all processing procedures are consistent with University policies and Government rules.

The types of payments processed by Payment Services include: Vendor and Independent Contractor Agreement Invoices, Payment Requisitions and Employee Business & Travel Reimbursements.

SFU payment terms are 30 days from the invoice date. Employees, however, are paid within five business days after Expense Claim submission and authorized approval.


Contact Us

Mary Aylesworth
Director, Financial Operations
(778) 782-3256
Gaston Wong
Business Analyst
(778) 782-9844
Sabina Diaconescu
Senior Manager
(778) 782-7255


Commodity Tax Accounting and Queries (PST/GST/Non Resident Withholding Tax)

Lesley Dougans
Assistant Manager
(778) 782-4046
  • Employee Expense Claim Self Service Training
  • Employee Expense Claims Access
Marina Vesninskaya
AP Clerk (General Inquiries)
(778) 782-4647
  • General Enquiries
  • Vendor/Supplier Payment
Sooyoun Kim
AP Clerk (General Inquiries)
(778) 782-7358
  • Vendor/Supplier Payment
Lucia Negosu
AP Clerk
(778) 782-6631
  • Expense Allocation Adjustments & Queries
Nesil Erhan
Senior AP Clerk
(778) 782-4645
  • Vendor/Supplier Registration
  • Non Resident Enquiries
  • Independent Contractors Payments
  • Wire Payments
Yulia Martynova 
Employee General Inquiries
(778) 782-4299
  • General Enquiries
  • Vendor Supplier Payments
Marlene Robertson
Data Entry
(778) 782-7120
  • Employee Claims General Enquiries
Olga Turcanu
AP Clerk
(778) 782-4766
  • Payment Processing (Cheque & EFT weekly runs)
  • Courier Payments
  • Vendor/Supplier General Enquiries

SFU Business #11852 0725 RT0001

Discovery 1 Room 1625
8900 Nelson Way
Burnaby, BC V5A 4W9

Hours:  Monday - Friday
Weekends & Holidays: Closed

Travel and Expense Claims Assistance
Help Line: 778-782-7087

Vendor and Supplier Assistance

If you need assistance, visit Contact Us or phone us (778) 782-8008