Mapping University Policies by Series
|AD||Administrative||Various - see Administrative Policies Page|
|B||Board of Governors||University Secretariat|
|GP||General||Various - see General Policies Page|
|S||Academic Honesty and Student Conduct||Vice-President, Academic|
|T||Teaching and Instruction||Vice-President, Academic|
If you have questions about the policies, please contact your department's administrative assistant or the office responsible for the policy (see the table above). Or you may prefer to discuss a policy issue by contacting your employee group if you are a faculty or staff member, or if you are a student, the Student Society.
Please note: We are in the process of transferring HTML policy pages into PDF documents in order to provide consistent access across all platforms. If you do not have Acrobat Reader, you may download it for free from Adobe by clicking here.
- This index is comprised of 14 broad, function-based classification categories, representing the major business functions of the University (e.g. Advancement, Finances, Governance).
- Each of these functions is futher broken down by narrower, more specific classification categories (e.g. Advancement > Donors, Fundraising) under which are listed the relevant University policies.
- The functions and subjects used in this index map to the classification categories of the University's Model File Classification Plan .
- Policies are mapped to the University file classification plan using the first, the "Purpose" and "Policy" statements contained in each policy, and second, the executive office with primary responsibility for the policy.
- Policies printed in red are indexed under more than one function and/or subject.
Please contact the Office of the University Secretary for information relating to archived policies at 778-782-4177