AGE-WELL EPIC Program
AGE-WELL’s EPIC (Early Professionals, Inspired Careers) Program trains the innovators of tomorrow as they accelerate the delivery of technology-based solutions to make a meaningful difference to the lives of Canadians. It encourages participants to consider the economic, social, environmental and ethical implications of their work and helps them develop the ideas, teamwork, and relationship-building skills that are the building blocks of a successful career.
The EPIC program provides students, postdoctoral fellows, early career researchers and research professionals with access to:
- exclusive educational programming, including the opportunity to earn the Innovators of Tomorrow Certificate or participate in their Summer Institute
- experiential opportunities such as internships and exchanges
- scholarships for top students and postdoctoral fellows
- funding for entrepreneurship, conferences, courses, and other experiences
- networking and mentorship opportunities with researchers, government, and industry professionals
EPIC is membership-based and available worldwide to those studying or working in the technology and aging sector.
If you are interested in learning more or joining the AGE-WELL community of 1000+ highly trained professionals, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or click here to learn more about their membership application process.