The Faculty of Environment's 5th Annual Environmental Stewardship Challenge
When: September - November 2020
What: we challenge you to do something (big or small) to make a difference in your community
To build awareness about pressing issues and to inspire positive change, we are pleased to invite students, staff, faculty and alumni to participate in our 5th Annual Environmental Challenge.
Show us what you're doing to make a difference! Follow along with the hashtag #SFUEnvironmentalChallenge and on social media @sfuenv. Prizes ($50 gift cards and local and sustainable goodies) will be awarded to the best entry each month.
How to enter:
- Submit a photo or video and share your experience here.
- Your entry may be shared on our Instagram channel (@sfuenv).
- Share our post that features your experience on your channel
- A grand prize will be awarded to the entry with the highest number of likes, comments and shares each month
- All submissions will be entered into a random draw for an additional prize
This year, we're tacking issues around food security, social justice and zero waste. Each month from September to November, we challenge you to do something (big or small) to make a difference in your community.
There are a number of ways you can get involved - try meatless Mondays, share resources or causes you're passionate about, or go zero waste for a week.
Check out contest entries below. Follow along @SFUEnvironment. Tag your photos and videos with #SFUEnvironmentalChallenge.