Academic advising is available to current students through each specific program. Contact information and office hours are listed below.
Drop-in hours are intended for quick questions only. These could include: being added/swapped into a course or being admitted to a major or minor. Please book an appointment if you need more in-depth advice. This could include, but certainly isn't limited to:
- Course planning
- Graduation checks
- Second degree students
- Students in academic difficulty
When meeting with an advisor, please bring your advising transcript.
- BA Geography
- BA Geography – Environmental Specialty
- BEnv - Global Environmental Systems (Note: for the Resource and Environmental Management (REM) major, please contact the REM advisor and for the Sustainable Business joint major please contact the Sustainable Business Advisor)
- BSc Physical Geography
- BSc Geographic Information Science
- Spatial Information Systems Certificate
- Urban Studies Certificate
- BA - Archaeology (Major, Minor, Extended Minor)
- Biological Anthropology Certificate
- Cultural Resource Management Certificate
Vlad Vintila | email@example.com | 778-782-3519 | EDU 9638
Available: Wednesday 11:30AM–1:30PM & Thursday 3:00PM–5:00PM
- BEnv - Resource and Environmental Management Major
MINOR | CERTIFICATES | POST BACCALAUREATE DIPLOMA
- Sustainable Community Development (Certificate and Post Baccalaureate Diploma)
- Resource and Environmental Management (REM) Minor
Iris Schischmanow | firstname.lastname@example.org | 778-782-5362 | TASC1 8421
Available: Tuesdays & Thursdays 2:00pm to 4:00pm or by appointment.
- BSc - Environmental Science (Major and Honours)
Rebecca Ho | email@example.com | 778-782-9032 | TASC2 8703 (inside the TASC2 8900 corridor)
Appointments and drop-ins: On-line Schedule and Appointment Booking
Appointments may be made or cancelled online at least 8 hours in advance. Last minute cancellation will prevent other students from accessing the advising service.
Please note that drop-in advising is intended for quick questions only: if you need to be added/swapped into a ENV or EVSC course, want to be admitted to a major/minor, etc. For course planning, graduation checks, second degree students, or those in academic difficulty, etc. please book an appointment through the online appointment website. Please bring your advising transcript with you.
- BEnv - Sustainable Business Joint Major
- BA - Faculty of Environment Double Minor
- Environmental Literacy Certificate
Courses | Programs
- Environment Courses (ENV)
Leigh McGregor | firstname.lastname@example.org | 778-782-8810 | TASC2 8800
Appointments and drop-ins: email your requests for a set appointment time (and give a few times you're available) or just drop in to see if I'm there.
The Environmental Co-operative Education Program (or "co-op") integrates work experience with academic studies. Co-op is an exceptional way to aquire career-related experience and finance your education. Work terms consist of 13-17 weeks of paid employment.