- BA Geography
- BA Geography – Environmental Specialty
- BEnv - Global Environmental Systems (Note: for the Resource and Environmental Management (REM) major, please contact the REM advisor and for the Sustainable Business joint major please contact the Environment Advisor.)
- BSc Physical Geography
- BSc Geographic Information Science
- Spatial Information Systems Certificate
- Urban Studies Certificate
Ravinder Multani & Evon Khor | firstname.lastname@example.org | 778-782-4529| RCB 7126
Available: Mondays, Tuesdays & Thursdays 9:30am to 11:30am; Mondays & Wednesdays 1:30pm to 3:00pm or by email appointment.
- BA - Archaeology (Major, Minor, Extended Minor)
- Cultural Resource Management Certificate
Vlad Vintila | email@example.com | 778-782-3519 | EDU 9638
Available: Monday 11:30AM–1:30PM & Tuesday 1:30PM–3:30PM
RESOURCE AND ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT
- BEnv - Resource and Environmental Management Major
MINOR | CERTIFICATES | POST BACCALAUREATE DIPLOMA
- Sustainable Community Development (Certificate and Post Baccalaureate Diploma)
- Resource and Environmental Management (REM) Minor
Non-departmental Environment Programs
- BSc - Environmental Science (Major and Honours)
- BEnv - Sustainable Business joint major.
- BA - Faculty of Environment Double Minor
- Environmental Literacy Certificate
COURSES | PROGRAMS
- Environment Courses (ENV, EVSC)
Rebecca Ho | firstname.lastname@example.org | 778-782-9032 | TASC2 8800
Appointments and Drop-ins: On-line Schedule and Appointment Booking
Appointments may be made or cancelled online at least 8 hours in advance. Last minute cancellation will prevent other students from accessing the advising service.
Please note that drop-in advising is intended for quick questions only: if you need to be added/swapped into a ENV or EVSC course, want to be admitted to a major/minor, etc. For course planning, graduation checks, second degree students, or those in academic difficulty, etc. please book an appointment through the online appointment website. Please bring your advising transcript with you.
The Environment Co-operative Education Program integrates work experience with academic studies. Co-op is an exceptional way to acquire career-related experience and finance your education. Work terms consist of 13-17 weeks of paid employment.
To explore career options and brainstorming activities that can help you create possibilities in the field of environment, surf here or contact:
Career Education Manager
SFU Career Services/Work Integrated Learning
It is the responsibility of each student to be aware of faculty regulations as stated in the Calendar. Departmental and faculty advisors and staff are available to give advice and guidance. However, the ultimate responsibility for completeness and correctness of course selection, for compliance with and completion of program and degree requirements and for observance of regulations and deadlines rests with the student.
Prospective students must apply to Simon Fraser University for admission and meet the normal admission requirements prior to undertaking any program at SFU. Please refer to Student Services for complete details on undergraduate admission and Graduate Studies for graduate admission information.