- Professional Programs
- Community Economic Development
- Graduate professional programs
- Learning from the Global Pandemic
- Women Bending the Curve on Climate Change
- Engaging the Community to Build Flood Resilience: 12,000 Rain Gardens for the Puget Sound
- Engaging the university community in realizing sustainabiity: a transformational approach
- Engaging Citizens in Bike Lane Proposals: A Toronto Experience
- Climate Narratives
- Future Students
- Current Students
- Student Stories
- REDIRECT ONLY
- Sea, Land and Sky Initiative
A variety of resources are available to you as a student of the Faculty of Environment.
Not a student but interested in applying? Check out information for prospective students.
Learn of ways to get involved including your student union, the Environmentors or the Welcome Team.