- Professional Programs
- Community Economic Development
- Graduate professional programs
- Learning from the Global Pandemic
- Women Bending the Curve on Climate Change
- Engaging the Community to Build Flood Resilience: 12,000 Rain Gardens for the Puget Sound
- Engaging the university community in realizing sustainabiity: a transformational approach
- Engaging Citizens in Bike Lane Proposals: A Toronto Experience
- Climate Narratives
- Future Students
- Current Students
- Student Stories
- REDIRECT ONLY
Welcome to the first Faculty of Environment in Western Canada!
We are an interdisciplinary faculty with world-class teaching, research and outreach. Our faculty and students explore the complex relationships between humans and their built and natural environments from the past to the present. We also tackle the three pillars of sustainability: environmental, economic and social with an aim to make positive impacts locally and globally.
Our students develop critical thinking, participate in experiential learning, and acquire new skills preparing them to transfer their knowledge into practical action as archaeologists, environmental consultants, policy analysts, GIS specialists, urban planners, sustainability entrepreneurs and more.
We are blazing a trail for the next generation of environmental leaders with a variety of unique offerings such as the only Bachelor of Environment in Canada, a Master’s in Ecological Restoration, a Professional Master’s in Heritage Resource Management and much more.