Joanna Catherine Li
August 30, 1983
PLACE OF BIRTH
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
TechBC/Simon Fraser University - Interactive Arts, BSc
WHAT I LEARNED
- Don't shop with boys...they won't last.
- Do not mix pickled soup with pasta.
- Space is important...especially when you're traveling for 6 weeks in
- Explore on your own and appreciate every moment.
- Enjoy the time with your friends, because it ends in the blink of an eye.
- Always back-up your photos.
- Embrace the cultural differences like siesta and all the different kinds
CAREER GOALS & INTERESTS
Through my studies at SFU I've discovered my passion for design. From
interaction design, experience design, industrial design, graphic design,
etc...My trip to Italy only enhanced my desire to pursue it as a career. I
would love to work doing fashion magazines or have a position where I can
have creative direction. My other interests for the future include
traveling, pursuing my own business endeavors and doing freelance design
- Gruppo dinner & slideshow night in Roma
- The awe-inspiring moment at the Tempietto
- almost falling off the cliff in Cinque Terre on the windy roads!
- indulging in my first Gucci purchase on top of the Duomo in Milan
- "Now that's what I call H-O-T! I don't love Asian girls....I ADORE them!"
-young Florentine man hollering at us while strolling the markets