Woo Soo Kim
Associate Professor, School of Mechatronic Systems Engineering
Post-doc., Material Engineering, MIT, United States, 2009
Ph.D., Material Engineering, KAIST, Korea, 2006
M.Sc., Material Engineering, KAIST, Korea, 2003
B.Sc., Material Engineering, Yonsei University, Korea, 2001
- Advanced 3D Printing
- Printed Electronics
- Stretchable Electronics
- 3D Printed Sensors
- Electromagnetic Physics
- Nano Manufacturing
- MSE 220 Engineering Materials
- MSE 221 Statisc/Strength of Materials
- MSE 425/725 Nano Manufacturing
- MSE 893 Advanced 3D Printing
Recently taught courses
- MSE 220 Engineering Materials (2016 Fall)
- MSE 425/725 Nano Manufacturing (2016 Summer)
- MSE 893 Advanced 3D Printing (2016 Summer)
Selected recent publications
- M. Abrar, Y. Dong, P. Lee, and W.S. Kim*, “Bendable Electro-chemical Lactate Sensor with Printed Silver Nano Ink” Scientific Reports, 6, pp. 30565 (2016).
- J. Kim, and W.S. Kim*, “A Paired Stretchable Printed Sensor System for Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring” Sensors & Actuators: A. Physical, 238, pp. 329-336 (2016).
- J. Kim, and W.S. Kim*, “Stretching Silver: Printed Metallic Nano Inks for Stretchable Conductor Applications” IEEE Nano Magazine 8, pp. 6-13 (2014).
- Y. Zhang, T. Lei, and W.S. Kim*, “Design-optimized Membrane-based Flexible Paper Accelerometer with Silver Nano Ink” Applied Physics Letters 103, pp.073304 (2013).
- T. Aktar, and W.S. Kim*, “Reversibly Stretchable Transparent Conductive Coatings of Spray-deposited Silver Nanowires” ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 4, pp.1855-1859 (2012).