Episode 3: Creating Connections 5.0
Join WWEST Manager Danniele Livengood and Creating Connections 5.0 Coordinator Jenna Anderson for a recap of the biennial Creating Connections 5.0 conference. The conference aims to engage industry, the community, and students in BC and the Yukon to increase the regional awareness and participation of women and other under-represented groups in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM). The Creating Connections conference series hopes to facilitate meaningful dialogue, creating a space where everyone can explore and participate in STEM to better our world.
In this recap, hear about the special guests and panel topics, and experience a mini interview with panelist Edoye Porbeni, CEO of Future Health Ventures, Inc.
Also read our blog post on Creating Connections 5.0 here.
A full transcript of this episode can be found here.
- Creating Connections 5.0 - see photos of the event, peruse the panel and workshop handouts, and watch bonus videos!
- Creating Connections on Facebook and Twitter
- Jill Earthy's keynote speech
- Creating Connections 4.0 (2015)
- Copperleaf Technologies
- Pacific Blue Cross
- Cambiar Leadership
- Minerva Foundation
- The Harvard Implicit Bias Test
- Big Bang Communications
- 5T Sports Group
- Sheri Plewes Award
- Vancouver Nerd Nite
- Science World
- HR MacMillan Space Centre
- Science Venture Victoria
- Great Canadian Shoreline Cleanup
- HRx Technology Incorporated
- Island Women in Science and Technology