- Undergraduate Students
Prospective Undergraduate Students
- Undergraduate Programs
- Careers in Biology
- Student Life
- Tuition & Fees
Current Undergraduate Students
- Research Opportunities
- Co-operative Education
- Financial Aid & Awards
- Prospective Undergraduate Students
- Graduate Students
- Prospective Graduate Students
Current Graduate Students
- Graduate Degree Programs
- Student Life
- Student Resources
- Funding & Finances
- News & Events
Looking for assistance?
Academic advisors help students navigate their post-secondary experience by providing information and referrals, organizing co-curricular events and activities, and connecting students to resources and opportunities. Come see an advisor for help with:
- admission to major, minor, honours and post-baccalaureate programs
- degree progress and academic success
- course selection
- information about professional schools (medical, dental, veterinary, pharmacy, etc.)
- academic difficulty
- academic, non-academic and career opportunities
Advising is available via email (Emelia_Kirkwood@sfu.ca) or via Zoom appointment. For academic advising, please include your student number, your questions and a copy of your advising transcript.
Also, please visit the following websites which may have the answer to your question:
- Frequently Asked Questions: http://www.sfu.ca/biology/undergrad/current/advising/faqs.html
- Current Students: http://www.sfu.ca/biology/undergrad/current.html
- Prospective Students: http://www.sfu.ca/biology/undergrad/prospective-students.html
- Graduation application: Please review your Academic Progress Report before submitting your application on gosfu.
Thank you in advance for your understanding and patience.
Need to book or cancel an appointment with less than 24 hours notice?
We understand that unexpected events can occur. If you are unable to attend the advising appointment, please cancel your appointment using the Advisor Link. Whenever possible, please cancel your appointment at least 24 hours in advance.
Be prepared! Bring your transcript and check out our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before you come.
Are you a prospective student?
We'd love to hear from you! Please email email@example.com or call 778-782-3539 to arrange an appointment.