- Alumni Scholarships for Students in Kinesiology
- The Craig Asmundson BPK Engagement Award
- The Harold Hancheroff Memorial Scholarship in Sports Education
- Dr. Josephine Anthony Award in BPK
- National Bank Financial Award
- The Nihal Singh Ras Undergraduate Bursary
- Stephen Harold Edward Herring Award
- Undergraduate Travel and Minor Research Awards in BPK
- The BCAK - Craig Asmundson Undergraduate Bursary in Kinesiology
- BPK Co-op
- Careers/Professional Resources
- Degree Programs
- Admission & Transferring
- Current Students
- Financial Aid
- News and Events
- Support BPK
Alumni Scholarships for Students in Kinesiology
The School of Kinesiology Alumni Endowment Fund was established in 2000. The Endowment Fund is supported by many contributions from former students of the School of Kinesiology (now BPK). These alumni wish to help future students fulfill their dreams of academic advancement by providing practical financial assistance and a boost of personal encouragement in the form of School of Kinesiology Alumni Scholarships and Bursaries. Award disbursements shall begin when the principal of the Endowment Fund reaches $20,000. School of Kinesiology Alumni Bursaries valued at a portion of the interest earned on the Endowment will be awarded annually in any semester. Bursaries will be granted on the basis of demonstrated financial need and satisfactory academic performance to students in the School of Kinesiology.
Scholarships will be granted to full-time students majoring in Kinesiology on the basis of academic performance. The scholarships will be made by the Senate Undergraduate Awards Adjudication Committee.
How to Apply
Donate to the Fund
Would you like to support the Alumni Scholarships for Students in Kinesiology?
For more information about the award and on supporting the Department of Biomedical Physiology and Kinesiology in the Faculty of Science, please contact: