- Alumni Scholarships for Students in Kinesiology
- The Craig Asmundson BPK Engagement Award
- The Harold Hancheroff Memorial Scholarship in Sports Education
- Dr. Josephine Anthony Award in BPK
- National Bank Financial Award
- The Nihal Singh Ras Undergraduate Bursary
- Stephen Harold Edward Herring Award
- Undergraduate Travel and Minor Research Awards in BPK
- The BCAK - Craig Asmundson Undergraduate Bursary in Kinesiology
- BPK Co-op
- Careers/Professional Resources
- Degree Programs
- Admission & Transferring
- Current Students
- Financial Aid
- News and Events
- Support BPK
Stephen Harold Edward Herring Award
The Stephen Harold Edward Herring Award is an annual award available to a full-time undergraduate student conducting research projects in physical disability areas. Preference will be given to physically disabled students.
Award amount is $2600.
How to Apply
The department sends out an email at the beginning of fall semester to invite our students to apply for this award. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.