Sarah Ferguson, MFA, PhD, is a theatre director, actor, choreographer and instructor whose work explores the unique creative processes of Canadian women theatre directors.
- From Dionysus to La Scala: The Politics and Grandeur of Theatre Architecture (55+) PLUS208
- Harold Pinter: Truth in Drama Is Forever Elusive (55+) PLUS337
- Samuel Beckett: "It Means What It Says" (55+) PLUS292
- Theatre: Behind the Scenes (55+) PLUS199
- Theatre in Vancouver: Our History on Stage (55+) PLUS369
- Williams and Miller: Masters of American Theatre (55+) PLUS280