- Climate Solutions
- Urban Sustainability
- Equity, Diversity, Inclusion and Access
- Reconciliation and Decolonization
- International Relations
- Health and Wellness
- Jack P. Blaney Award for Dialogue
- Bruce and Lis Welch Community Dialogue
- Strengthening Canadian Democracy
- Dialogue and Engagement: Dr. Mark Winston
- Doubling Down
- 2021 Federal Youth Leaders Forum
- SEMESTER IN DIALOGUE
- SFU COMMUNITY
Brenda is a creative problem solver and a collaborative leader. She bridges the divide between innovative programming and complex policies and procedures while leading core operational teams which include finance, administration, human resources, communications and events.
Brenda is the go-to resource on all queries, from telling the financial story behind a strategic program, to serving on an HR selection committee or providing the code for the lunch room, her enthusiasm and upbeat persona complements all aspects of SFU's Morris J. Wosk Centre for Dialogue.