- Student Resources
- News and Events
- Département de français
- Qui sommes-nous?
- Programme de 1er cycle
- Programme de 2e cycle
- Ressources aux étudiants
- De Voix Vives
Western Canadian Deans' Agreement
The Western Canadian universities, including UBC, UNBC, and UVic in BC have agreed to allow students to take courses at each other’s institutions for credit to their degrees and at minimal cost.
Please note these terms of the Western Deans Agreement:
- Graduate students will pay normal tuition fees to their home institution
- Students may be required to pay activity fees or other ancillary fees to their host institution, according to host institution policies
- Students should ensure that the course outside their home institution will be accepted as transfer credit to their graduate degree programs.
- After the end of the WDA term, students are required to order an official transcript from the host institution and have it sent to the Office of the Dean of Graduate Studies.
- Grades received for courses taken at other universities will not be included in SFU students' GPA calculations, though the units earned wll be applied to their total credits.
WESTERN DEAN AGREEMENT APPLICATION AUTHORIZATION AND REGISTRATION FORM