- Page Not Found
- Covid-19 Research
- Fundamental Limitations of Contact Tracing for COVID-19
- After vaccination: What happens next in BC
- High transmission variants: The benefits of being proactive
- Vaccinating essential workers
- Are there COVID variants amongst us?
- What if a high-transmission variant takes off?
- What to expect when schools reopen
- Parks and Bars
- Join Us
This page contains information on how to locate the MAGPIE research group.
The MAGPIE group has a dedicated lab space at K9521 in SFU's Burnaby campus which is a short walk from SFU Transit Exchange Bay 1. To use public transport in Vancouver, you will need either a compass card or a contactless credit card, which you will tap when boarding a bus or entering a SkyTrain station. See the New Members page for more information about public transportation.
Four bus routes go to the Burnaby SFU campus. On the way to SFU, all four buses stop twice on campus: first at Bay 2, then Bay 1. Get off at Bay 1 for the easiest access to the Math Department.
- 145: SFU - Production Way SkyTrain Station. The 145 goes from the Production Way SkyTrain station to SFU.
- 144: SFU - Metrotown. The 144 travels from Metrotown to SFU via Duthie Ave and Burnaby Mountain Parkway.
143: SFU - Burquitlam. The 143 goes from Burquitlam station to SFU via Broadway to Gaglardi Way. R5: SFU - Hastings Street. An express bus line, the R5 goes from downtown Vancouver to SFU along Hastings Street. If you are downtown, this bus is likely your fastest route to Burnaby SFU.