- Page Not Found
- Covid-19 Research
- Fundamental Limitations of Contact Tracing for COVID-19
- After vaccination: What happens next in BC
- High transmission variants: The benefits of being proactive
- Vaccinating essential workers
- Are there COVID variants amongst us?
- What if a high-transmission variant takes off?
- What to expect when schools reopen
- Parks and Bars
covidseir: Bayesian SEIR Modelling for Multivariate COVID-19 Case Data
A R software package capable of estimating a Bayesian SEIR model using daily COVID-19 case counts. Package was developed by Sean Anderson based on two papers (Estimating the impact of COVID-19 control measures using a Bayesian model of physical distancing and How much leeway is there to relax COVID-19 control measures?).
cr0eso fits a Bayesian hierarchical SEIR (susceptible, exposed, infected, recovered) model to a collection of outbreak data from different facilities.