Faculty of Health Sciences
- Chronic and Infectious Disease
- Environmental and Occupational Health
- Global Health
- Health Care Systems
- Mental Health and Addictions
- Population and Public Health
- Social and Health Policy Sciences
- Social Inequities and Health
Your degree program will involve consideration of all of these topics.
Choose the BA if you are interested in a social sciences/humanities approach to health sciences.
Choose the BSc if your interest is more from the perspective of natural sciences.