- Contact Us
- See a Doctor
- Get Support
- Find Resources
- Ask questions on LiveChat
- Drop in Virtually
- Download My SSP
- Connect with a doctor or nurse
- Self-Guided: Well-being & Resilience
- Identity & Community
- Find the Health Peers
- For Indigenous Students
- For Black Students
- For International Students
- For Disabled & Neurodivergent Students
- Explore Support Options
- What's Happening
- Faculty & Staff
- Graduate Students
Health & Counselling Services are available virtually and in-person to all SFU students. If you would like individual support navigating services, schedule an appointment with an Access Case Manager or visit during a Zoom drop-in time for support.
Appointment requests are NOT CONFIRMED until after the medical office assistant contacts you by email within 2-3 business days.
If you do not have accessibility needs, please call the front desk to book: 778-782-4615.
Please note: Health & Counselling is in the process of setting up an online booking system to accommodate various student needs.
- Are you looking for information about service accessibility and support for disabled and neurodiverse students? Learn more