- Contact Us
- See a Doctor
- See a Counsellor
- LiveChat Support
- Drop-in HCS Advising
- Wellness Wednesdays - Ask the Nurse
- Stress Management and Building Resilience
- Understanding and Coping with Anxiety and Depression
- Navigating Stress and Seeking Balance
- Meet, Greet, and Eat
- Creative Collective
- Dungeons & Worry Dragons
- Thriving with ADHD/ADD
- Living with Chronic Pain
- Mindfulness Meditation
- Dissertation & Thesis Support Group
- Tending to Anti-Asian Racism During a Pandemic
- Mindful Medicine for Women of Colour
- Mental Health Monday: Stress Management Tips for Online Environments
- LGBTQ+ Radical Self-Care Groups
- Support Over Suicide & Students in Distress
- Nurturing Resilience
- Staying Well, Staying Committed
- Black Student Support and Healing Space
- Connected Globally and Adjusting Locally
- International Student Support Group
- Mental Wellness During COVID-19
- Progressive Muscle Relaxation Group
- Experience Disability
- Thrive Week: Well-Being During These Times
- COPE - Compassion Over Pain Endurance
- Health Peers
- Hi-FIVE Movement
- Faculty & Staff
- Articles & Stories
***Update Dec 16 - Beverly Allen, a Black trauma counsellor, is available to talk about the incident that happened on campus on December 11 between a Black alumnus, campus security and the RCMP. Beverly is available to Black students, faculty, and staff for individual drop-in sessions over Zoom until December 20. Learn more.***
Review our list of resources that will help you create a more supportive campus community within your classrooms and beyond.
Download our response guide and learn how you can best support students who are in distress.
Read our comprehensive list of workshops and outreaches available for faculty, staff, and students, and connect with the Health and Counselling team to have them hosted.
Understand SFU's Healthy Campus Community initiative, and see our Healthy Campus Community website.
Find details on how to manage critical incidents, including resources, quick tips, and how to identify critical incidents.
Learn about the resources available to support SFU faculty and staff, so that you can support your own well-being.