- Contact Us
- See a Doctor
- See a Counsellor
- LiveChat Support
- Drop-in HCS Advising
- Wellness Wednesdays - Ask the Nurse
- Stress Management and Building Resilience
- Understanding and Coping with Anxiety and Depression
- Navigating Stress and Seeking Balance
- Meet, Greet, and Eat
- Creative Collective
- Dungeons & Worry Dragons
- Thriving with ADHD/ADD
- Living with Chronic Pain
- Mindfulness Meditation
- Dissertation & Thesis Support Group
- Tending to Anti-Asian Racism
- Mindful Medicine for Women of Colour
- Mental Health Monday: Stress Management Tips for Online Environments
- LGBTQIA2S+ Radical Self-Care Groups
- Support Over Suicide & Students in Distress
- Nurturing Resilience
- Staying Well, Staying Committed
- Black Student Support and Healing Space
- Connected Globally and Adjusting Locally
- International Student Support Group
- Mental Wellness During COVID-19
- Progressive Muscle Relaxation Group
- Experiencing Disability
- Thrive Week: Well-Being During These Times
- COPE - Compassion Over Pain Endurance
- Cultivating Self Compassion
- Anxiety 101
- Navigating Athletic Transitions
- Finding Calm After the Storm
- South Asian Diaspora Community Healing Space
- A Healing Space
- Health Peers
- Hi-FIVE Movement
- Faculty & Staff
Take a lunch break and de-stress!
What is Meet, Greet, and Eat?
In collaboration with Creative Collective and the Global Student Centre, we are excited to introduce "Meet, Greet, and Eat" - a safe and inclusive space for students to hang out, meet new people, eat lunch together, and participate in fun and creative crafts.
Meet new people
Participate in crafts
Chill and eat together
Play games with others
No material? No problem!
Our creative crafts use supplies that are commonly found in every student's home! All activities are optional.
Enjoy doing crafts, or simply hang out and connect with others.
All students are welcome!
Where does it take place?
Meet, Greet, and Eat happens online via Zoom. You will receive the Zoom link by email an hour before the event starts.
About the Facilitators
Each session consists of a range of facilitators who are happy to have a conversation on a wide range of topics, including tips and strategies while at SFU.
Ricky is HCS' Transition Case Manager, who provides specific support for students from international pathways.
Jash is a current student who provides programs in promoting a healthy campus community.