International Student Experience Support
International Student Experience Support is your accessible one-stop service available at any point in your academic journey at SFU. As an international student, this is your space to get one-on-one support on your transition into university in Canada and ask questions about any aspect of your student life outside of class.
Who is International Student Experience Support for?
Open to all international undergraduate and graduate students.
What are the benefits of International Student Experience Support?
A dedicated Coordinator, International Student Experience is available to:
- Help you navigate the resources available to international students on and off campus
- Support your transition, settlement, and cultural adjustment in Canada
- Provide you with tools and strategies to enhance your educational journey at SFU
- Guide your personal development to enrich your overall transition experience
Spring 2024 Schedule
The International Student Experience Coordinator is accessible for individual consultations both in-person at the Global Student Centre (AQ 2013) and virtually via Zoom.
In-person Drop-in Sessions
No appointment required to walk-in for a consultation during the following hours:
- Wednesdays & Thursdays; starting January 24, 2024
- 12 pm - 2 pm
Location: Global Student Centre (AQ 2013)