- Memberships & Passes
- Schedules & Events
- Shared content library
- Healthy at Home
COVID-19 Closure Notice
SFU Athletics and Recreation facilities closed; programs, events & rentals suspended
SFU Athletics and Recreation is developing a plan to re-open our facilities and re-start our programs that align with the guidelines and recommendations of health officials. As we prioritize the health & safety of our community, our facility operations and programming will be phased in over the summer.
Currently, we are offering a modified outdoor camps programs. For more information, visit: http://www.sfu.ca/camps/about-us/news/covid-19.html
With the exception of what is needed to run our outdoor camps programs, facilities continue to be closed and all other organized programs and external rentals that are typically scheduled through August 31 remain suspended as precautionary measures against COVID-19.
The Lorne Davies Complex, Tennis Courts, and Sports Fields remain closed for ALL activities. The Track is open for use. Please adhere to all posted signage and practice physical distancing.
Refunds & Credits for Memberships & Programs
- Cancelled programs will be refunded or credited on a pro-rated basis.
- Membership refunds or credits will be assessed once a date for resumption of service has been determined.
Gym & Book Lockers
- All lockers that were expiring in April have been extended and contents will remain in lockers until the facilities re-open.
- Refunds or credits will be assessed once a date for resumption of service has been determined.
- We have an equipment room staff on hand Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5 pm and they will be able to coordinate access to retreieve your gym locker contents. Please call 778-782-3668 when you arrive at the building and they will be able to grant access for locker contents retrieval.
NOTE: communication regarding programs, memberships, and lockers will be done via email.
SFU Summer Camps
For information about SFU Summer Camps, please visit: http://www.sfu.ca/camps/about-us/news/covid-19.html
SFU continues to respond to the COVID-19 situation, more information is available at sfu.ca/covid19.
Thank you for your understanding.