National CWSE Publications
Conference & Peer-reviewed Publications
- Mavriplis, C., and Croft, E. (2013). Leadership Development Programs for Women in Engineering Industry. Canadian Engineering Education Association Conference, Montréal, Canada.
Discusses the need for leadership programs for women in engineering, and uses the WinSETT Leadership Development workshops held in BC in 2011 as a case study.
- Mavriplis, C. (2013). Design for Inclusion – A Roundtable Discussion. Canadian Engineering Education Association Conference, Montréal, Canada.
A roundtable discussion on how to integrate the concept of “Design for Inclusion” into undergraduate engineering curriculum.
- Fender, J., Davidson, V., Vassileva, J., Ghazzali, N. & Croft, E. (2011). Perceptions and Experiences of the Workplace among Canadian Computer Science and Engineering Students – A Gender Analysis. International Conference for Women Engineers and Scientists, Adelaide, Australia.
An overview of selected results of a national survey on the career intentions of upper-year Canadian undergraduate students in computer science and engineering programs.
- Darisi, T., Davidson, V., Korabik, K., & Desmarais, S. (2010). Commitment to Graduate Studies and Careers in Science and Engineering: Examining Women’s and Men’s Experiences. International Journal of Gender, Science and Technology. 2(1):48-64.
A comprehensive survey that assesses departmental, interpersonal and attitudinal variables related to Canadian student experiences in science and engineering graduate programs.
- WISEatlantic Research Group – Women in Science and Engineering, NSERC Chair, Atlantic Region. (2014) Career Choices and Influencers in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math: an analysis in the Maritime Provinces.
CWSE Updates and Publications
- Analysis of the distribution of gender in STEM fields in Canada - WISE Report 2017
- Atlantic Region Study: Youth Perspectives on STEM Education, Career Choices, and Influencers in Atlantic Canada - Executive Reports
- Prairie NSERC CWSE Program Impacts - September 2011-April 2016
- Québec: Rapport communautaire annuel de la Chaire 2015-2016
- Ontario Network of Women in Engineering. 2010 Record of Achievement Go ENG Girl/GENIales, les filles
- Ontario Network of Women in Engineering. 2009 Record of Achievement – Go ENG Girl/GENIales, les filles
- Ontario Network of Women in Engineering. 2007 Record of Achievement – Go ENG Girl/GENIales, les filles
- CWSE Coast to Coast Update 2012
- The CWSE impacts for September 2011 – December 2013 are summarized in this infographic
- The CWSE geographical impacts for September 2011 – December 2013 are summarized in this impact map
- NSERC Pratt & Whitney Canada Chair for Women in Science and Engineering (Ottawa) - Research