It’s time to do something about that promotion
Organizations need good management to thrive—of all their employees, managers may have the greatest influence on performance. This is why strong managerial skills are a vital part of moving your career forward.
Program grad Amisha talks about connecting her learning to the real world.
Business management courses (available individually)
If you're not ready to apply to the Business Management Certificate, you're welcome to take management courses one at a time.
- Interpersonal Business Communication MGMT110
- Organizational Behaviour MGMT115
- Business Administration MGMT120
- Economic Theory MGMT230
- Marketing Management MGMT240
- Accounting and Financial Management Fundamentals for Non-Financial Managers MGMT245
- Financial Accounting Fundamentals MGMT250
- Human Resources Management MGMT310
- Business Finance MGMT350
- Management Accounting MGMT355
- Business Law MGMT360
- Business Strategy MGMT420
Stand-alone professional development course
Attend an info session
Meet an instructor
Instructor Shafik Balloo discusses teaching legal issues to business students.
Instructor Kathryn Taft discusses learning HR through current events.
Be the first to know more
To stay informed about this program, please fill out the form below.