- Learn More
- Info Sessions
- Arts & Social Sciences
- Beedie School of Business
- Biomedical Physiology & Kinesiology
- Computing Science
- Contemporary Arts
- Engineering Science
- Health Sciences
- Interactive Arts & Technology
- Mechatronic Systems Engineering
- Sustainable Energy Engineering
- Software Systems
- Co-op Abroad
- Equity & Inclusion
- Contact Us
- Bridging Online (BOL)
- SIGN IN TO MYEXPERIENCE ↗
- HIRE OUR STUDENTS ↗
- READ OUR BLOG ↗
- WIL STAFF RESOURCES ↗
How do I go on an International Co-op?
Step 1: Apply to Co-op
Apply to join Co-op through your home faculty program. You are encouraged to first meet with your Co-op Program Coordinator to discuss your interests, as well as to familiarize yourself with the types of opportunities available in your specific discipline. Find out who your Co-op Program Coordinator is here.
Things to Consider Before Your Work Search
Live and Work Abroad
- Press Display has an extensive database of newspapers and media from around the world, so you can learn about the country you will be working in.
- Mercer's 2014 Cost of Living report compares the cost of housing, transportation, food, clothing, and entertainment of 211 cities around the world.
- Learn how international co-op will help your academic, personal, and professional development: Description of International Competencies.