- News & Events
- Current undergraduates
- SFU Environmental Science Student Union
- Tackling Environmental Problems
- Spring 2020
- Spring 2021
- Spring 2022
- Prospective Students
ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE CONCENTRATION DECLARATION FORM
All students start the program in the General Environmental Science concentration. If you want to complete your degree in any of the other five areas of specific concentration, please submit the following form.
Declaring allows you to have easier course planning and a better planned graduation date. If you want to further discuss your academic plans, connect with the Advisor through our Advising link for quick access.
- Declaring your concentration is now as easy as clicking a button. It only takes 1 minute to select/declare your area of concentration via this form.
- Wait for the thank you screen at the end of the process to ensure that your application was successfully sent.
- If you don't see the thank you screen complete and send the form again. Please contact the SFU Program Assistant via email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you continue facing technical difficulties.
- Once the form is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email within 5 business days from the Environmental Science Academic Advisor. In some cases, it might take longer to receive the confirmation email.