- Director's Welcome
- Our People
- Departmental Committees
- Employment Opportunities
- Consent to Disclose Personal Information
- EVSC Vehicle Rental Request Form
- News & Events
- Current undergraduates
- Current Undergraduates
- ABOUT THE PROGRAM
- Advising & Student Resources
- Scholarships and Awards
- Careers and Co-op
- Student Profiles & Life
- SFU Environmental Science Student Union
- Tackling Environmental Problems
- Spring 2020
- Spring 2021
- Spring 2022
- Prospective Students
Fall 2023 Nominations for Aiden Serr Memorial Award are now open!
Application Deadline: Monday, September 18th, 2023
One award valued at $2,400 is available to an undergraduate student who fulfills the following criteria:
- enrolled full-time in the term of eligibility
- pursuing a bachelor’s degree in the School of Environmental Science;
- are in good academic standing; and
- have shown dedication to the intersectionality of science and the arts through volunteerism, community service or portfolio development for personal, academic or professional use.
* Preference will be given to students with a demonstrated interest in contemporary arts or enrolled in any minor in the School for the Contemporary Arts or enrolled in the Communication Minor in the School of Communication.
- Enrolled full-time in the term of eligibility in a bachelor's degree in the School of Environmental Science
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 2.00 at SFU and be in good academic standing. In the case the student is a first term or transfer student he/she must possess an equivalent secondary school or college standing.
How to Apply
Please submit the following documents to Sara Bucci, Academic Advisor, Undergraduate, School of Environmental Science via email (email@example.com)
- Copy of your unofficial SFU transcript.
- A short statement about the applicant’s volunteerism, community service or portfolio work and how it addresses the intersectionality of the disciplines of science and art.
- A representation of the work (photo, video, etc.), if appropriate.
The award will be granted by the Senate Undergraduate Awards Adjudication Committee upon the nomination of the Director, School of Environmental Science or their designate.